Regency is a proven leader in the market providing accurate and detailed preconstruction services. Our 20 years of experience provides our clients with the most reliable information for their planning decisions. We establish and maintain a realistic budget that meets the client’s requirements, identify and develop strategies for long lead and specialty materials and develop subcontractor commitment to the project.
Our preconstruction budgeting is a detailed effort which includes unit costing and quantity takeoffs-not simply “square-foot” pricing.
Our preconstruction services include the following activities:
- Attending design meetings to fully learn the design intent and to provide constructability and cost input
- Establishing preliminary cost budget and providing budget updates at each stage of the design review process
- Establishing preliminary project schedule based on actual anticipated scope of work
- Developing strategies to manage long lead and specialty materials
- Identifying the most cost-effective and best-fit subcontractors in the best interest of the project
- Generating subcontractor interest in the project to obtain the best pricing and highest level of commitment from the subcontractors
- Recommending activities that will assist in preconstruction phase such as field verifications, red-lined drawings, and subcontractor/manufacturer input on products of particular concern