Regency’s preconstruction services are designed to provide our architects, brokers, landlords and end-users with the most accurate information providing maximum value for their planning decisions.
- Space Plan & Test-Fit Budgets for Prospective Tenants
- Quantity-based Cost Estimates (vs. “Square-foot” pricing)
- Schedule Development
- Material Procurement Strategies
- Subcontractor Selection
Regency’s responsible, proactive construction services allow our clients to focus their time and energy on other critical project delivery requirements.
- Quality Control – Exceed Expectations
- Teamwork – Providing Solutions that Benefit the Project
- Leadership – Planning and Responsibility
Regency expertise and team-oriented approach facilitates a well-planned and executed LEED certification process from conceptual planning of the project through its completion and certification.
- Scorecard Forecasting
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- LEED Implementation and Documentation