Regency Commercial Construction was founded in 1993 with our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our clients by providing the most proactive leadership team in the interior construction market. We are dedicated to providing our clients a high-quality, cost-effective product through our expertise and leadership. With over 20 years in the interior construction market in the Washington Metropolitan Area, our success is attributable to our steadfast commitment to our clients’ goals.
Regency’s preconstruction services and proposal development efforts are consistently recognized by architects, construction managers and end-users as the most detailed and accurate assessment of their project’s cost and schedule. Our detailed approach to the planning of our projects avoids unanticipated costs and delays during construction. Regency’s clients are able to minimize the time they must dedicate to the construction phase of their project as a result of Regency’s commitment to the following standards:
- Developing the most comprehensive proposals for the benefit of the design team and the client
- Maintaining open, timely and efficient communications with all team members
- Leading a coordinated team effort among all team members
- Delivering final completion with unmatched commitment
- Holding ourselves and the subcontractors accountable in the performance of our obligations to you
Regency has a proud history of working with notable clients which spans a wide scope of projects within the interior construction market. We specialize in corporate offices and headquarters, law firms, associations and non-profit organizations, SCIF spaces, studios, LEED projects, union projects and historic renovations. Our client list includes the following prominent organizations in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
- The MITRE Corporation
- Booz Allen | Hamilton
- Cox DC News
- General Dynamics
- Robert Half International
- Volkswagen Audi of America